The build in Pattern lock tool in android is useful for making your android device secure.
But some time it happens that you forget your pattern lock.
In such cases, you can unlock or reset pattern lock of Android phones easily using this simple tutorial.
Pattern lock is very important for those guys who’ve some personal data on their android phones.
The main problem started when you forget your pattern lock and you’re unable to access your phone.
At such times, this tutorial comes into play and you can easily use this guide to unlock/reset your android phone pattern lock easily.
In this article you’ll get to know How to Reset Android pattern lock for free without any trouble guys.
Many android users uses the inbuilt pattern lock to get their phone secured.
The inbuilt pattern lock is very easy to use and anyone can set it on their phones easily.
But the main problem is when you forget that lock pattern and cannot access your phone.
For those conditions, we’re here to help you. In this article, you will learn how to reset pattern lock in android phones.
Unlock Pattern without Using Google Accounts
In this simple tutorial you will learn, how to unlock or reset pattern even if you don’t want to use your Google Account.
This is really very simple and it doesn’t cost even a penny. Any one can do it easily. Follow the instructions given below to unlock your phones pattern lock:-
- Firstly, Switch off your phone normally as you do always.
- Now you’ve to hold several buttons, in order to enter the boot menu- “Volume up + Home Key + Power Button”. (If your phone doesn’t have Home key, then just hold volume up and power key).
- Now, a black screen with different options will come up. (You’ve entered boot menu).
- Use the volume keys to move up and down in the boot menu.
- Go to the option of “Restore factory Defaults” or “Delete all user data” depending on which is your device.
- After clicking on those buttons, scroll below and click on “Reboot system now“.
- Note : This method will delete all your data and apps stored on your phone.
- That’s it, you’re done. You’ve successfully unlocked/reset your android phone having pattern lock.
Use Google accounts to Unlock Pattern Lock
Follow the step by step tutorial given below, to unlock your android phone pattern lock using the Google account associated with your phone.
- Try to unlock your phone 5 times, when you’ll put wrong pattern lock a message will pop-up. In that, there will be 2 options, one is of next and one is of try again. Click on next.
- You will see 2 options for unlocking your phone after clicking next. One is to provide Google account and the other one is to answer your security questions. (You can choose any of those options which you like to choose).
- If you haven’t set a security code then click on Unlock using Google account.
- Now, provide them with your google account ID and password and tap on sign in option.
- After that, you can choose a new pattern for your android phone.
- That’s it, you’re done. You have unlocked your android phone pattern lock using Google accounts.
That’s all guys, I hope you got to know how to Reset/Unlock Android pattern lock easily without any trouble.
There are many more options the android users having Kitkat or above version can use.
Still, we’re providing you all with these features but in future we’ll update these and will add some more to unlock patter of your android phone.
In some devices you can also use facial recognition service if your pattern doesn’t works, you can do facial recognition to open your phone.
If you’ve any more doubts related to this article, comment below.
Also share this article with your friends on different social networks if you liked this.